Bryntum Scheduler is based on our Grid, inheriting a lot of its features while also bringing along a slew of scheduler specific features. Among other things it supports:
- Any framework and backend
- All modern browsers (tested in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and IE11)
- Customizing any part of the user interface
- Drag and drop rescheduling
The Scheduler applies a combination of techniques to achieve great rendering and scrolling performance:
- Virtual rendering – Only renders rows and events that are in view
- Minimal DOM footprint – rendering uses as few elements as possible
- Minimal DOM updates – elements are reused as you scroll
Bryntum Scheduler has a lot of options for customization:
- Ships with four themes and a demo showing how to create your own, all SASS included
- Use renderers to affect contents and styling of rows, cells, headers and events
- Has an extensive reactive API, allowing you to change things on the fly
Dependencies between tasks
Connect your related tasks with the built-in dependencies feature. In the Scheduler Pro version, successor tasks can also be automatically rescheduled.
Try it yourself in this live demo!