Join our dedicated team
You will help develop and maintain our scheduling components and make sure they keep pushing the limits of what can be done in the browser. You will be involved in every aspect of product development, adding features, documenting code, fixing bugs and supporting our forum users.
Competitive salary – Compensation DOE – To apply, please email us at email@example.com – No recruiters or placement agencies!
- Develop new features based on customers’ needs
- Fix bugs and respond to customer requests in our forums
- Engage in training and Professional Services work as requested by our customers
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue
- Experience with modern build tools like Babel, Webpack
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of browser quirks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Not afraid of CSS
- Ability to travel to meet with clients is a plus
- Experience with Ext JS is a plus