End-User License for internal web apps where end users do not pay for access or OEM licenses for SaaS or commercial applications.
For non-commercial use
|Access to source code|
|Free Upgrades (within 12 months)|
|Standard Forum Support|
|Premium Forum Support|
Existing customer? You can extend your support subscriptions in our Customer Zone at any time at the prices listed below:
- 50% of list price, if renewing within three months of subscription expiration
- 75% of list price, if renewing within one year after support subscription expiration
- 100% of list price, if renewing after more than one year after the support subscription expired
EUL vs OEM License information
There are two different kinds of licenses for our products: End-User License and OEM License. The End-User License is for applications where end-users do not pay for access (such as a company intranet application). To use our UI components in commercial products and SaaS-type applications that will be licensed for a fee to third parties (“commercial applications”), you require an OEM license. For more information please contact us for an OEM quote.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For business entities within the EU, VAT reverse charge applies, article 44 and 196 in Directive 2006/112/EEC (general rule)
Please note: If you are an EU-citizen purchasing for individual use, you have to add 25% Swedish VAT to our price. Please contact us for more information and payment instructions.
Which license is right for me?
- If you are building an application that will only be used internally at your company, and not licensed to third parties, you should buy our End User License. It’s licensed per developer, and any developer involved in working with our products needs their own unique license. License sharing is not permitted.
- If you are creating a commercially licensed application containing our products (such as a SaaS application or on-premises), then you need our
. Please Contact us to receive an OEM license quote or if you are unsure which license is right for your company.
For more license information please see the license page.
How many licenses do I need?
Each member of your team that is developing with, or in any other way using the source code of a Bryntum product needs their own unique license. You may not reassign a license to another team member. For example, if you have 5 developers in your frontend team and 5 in your backend team, you need to acquire licenses for your frontend developer team only.
Do you offer any discounts?
We are happy to offer you the following discounts for our End-User License fees (no discount offered on license extensions).
- 20% off if you are an Sencha or Bryntum community contributor with > 1000 forum posts.
- 30% off if you want to use our products for charity, environmental or educational work.
- 15% off if you post a blog post on your (public) company blog describing how you use our products.
Can I pay via invoice instead of PayPal?
Yes, you can also pay us direcly by doing a wire transfer from your bank, please contact us to obtain our bank details.