- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE11
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Add any custom columns. Inline cell editing supported.
- Columns can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS)
- Undo & redo
- Zooming from milliseconds to year, customizable zoom levels.
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years
- Ships with four SASS based themes
- Includes a demo showing how to create a custom theme
- Predefined task styles and colors to pick from, or apply custom styling using CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Multiple build versions available:
- UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
- UMD-bundle as above but also including babel-polyfill
- ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
- All bundles are available in minified or unminified versions
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON. Custom data formats can also be supported.
- Demo using PHP backend included