Bryntum Scheduler <strong>Pro</strong> combines the modern Scheduler user interface with the scheduling engine from our Gantt chart. This combination makes it easy for you to
- Schedule tasks according to your global calendar, while also taking task and resource calendar into account.
The Scheduler applies a combination of techniques to achieve great rendering and scrolling performance:
- Virtual rendering – Only renders rows and events that are in view
- Minimal DOM footprint – rendering uses as few elements as possible
- Minimal DOM updates – elements are reused as you scroll
With the Scheduler Pro, you can define working time both for your company globally and for each individual resource. The built-in scheduling engine will automatically calculate end date to take any non-working time into account.
- Define global calendars for the Scheduler
- Define resource calendars with daily working time and working days of the week
- Non-working time will be visualised in the Scheduler UI and can be updated on the fly
Dependencies between tasks
Connect your related tasks with the built-in dependencies feature. In the Scheduler Pro version, successor tasks can also be automatically rescheduled.
Try it yourself in this live demo!