- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- 25+ columns included, support for adding any custom columns.
- Inline editing supported for all columns.
- Data can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS), incl. lead or lag
- Undo & redo
- Zooming from milliseconds to years, customizable zoom levels.
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Collapsible grid section
- TypeScript typings support
- Support for huge datasets
- Support for rendering line and time range indicators for important dates
- Navigate easily using the keyboard
- Drag and drop reordering of rows in the left grid.
- Filter tasks on any condition
- Customisable tooltips with any HTML markup
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years.
- Built-in customisable context menu.
- Support for customisable task labels (top, bottom, left right)
- Task constraints
- Scheduling modes
- Task, resource and project calendars
- All elements can be styled easily using just plain CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Each timeline element (task, parent task, milestone) can be rendered with your own custom template
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the Model data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Multiple different themes supported
- Fully localisable
- Easy to add custom data fields to any of the included Data Model classes (Task, Dependency, Assignment, Resource, Calendar etc)
- Multiple build versions available, a readable development build with source code comments and a minified build for production use. You can also build your own custom version to minimize the footprint.
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase.
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save your data in JSON format.
- Fully working samples with PHP, Java and ASP.NET.