End-User License for internal web apps where end users do not pay for access or OEM licenses for SaaS or commercial applications.
For non-commercial use
|Access to source code|
|Free Upgrades (within 12 months)|
|Standard Forum Support|
|Premium Forum Support|
Existing customer? You can extend your support subscriptions in our Customer Zone at any time at the prices listed below:
- 50% of list price, if renewing within three months of subscription expiration
- 75% of list price, if renewing within one year after support subscription expiration
- 100% of list price, if renewing after more than one year after the support subscription expired
EUL vs OEM License information
There are two different kinds of licenses for our products: Standard End-User License and OEM License. The standard End-User License is for applications where end-users do not pay for access (such as an company intranet application). To use our UI components in commercial products and SaaS type applications that will be redistributed for a fee to third parties (“commercial applications”), you require an OEM license. For more information see our FAQ below or contact us for an OEM quote.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For business entities within the EU, VAT reverse charge applies, article 44 and 196 in Directive 2006/112/EEC (general rule)
Please note: If you are an EU-citizen purchasing for individual use, you have to add 25% Swedish VAT to our price. Please contact us for more information and payment instructions.
Which license is right for me?
If you are building an application that will only be used internally at your company, and not licensed to third parties, you should buy our End User License. If you are creating a commercial application containing our product(s) such as a project management SaaS application, then you need our OEM license. Contact us to receive an OEM license quote or if you are unsure which license is right for your company. For more information please see the license page.
Do you offer any discounts?
We are happy to offer you the following discounts for our End-User License fees (no discount offered on license extensions).
- 20% off if you are an Sencha or Bryntum community contributor with > 1000 forum posts.
- 30% off if you want to use our products for charity, environmental or educational work.
- 15% off if you post a blog post on your (public) company blog describing how you use our products.
Can I pay via invoice instead of PayPal?
Yes, you can also pay us direcly by doing a wire transfer from your bank, please contact us to obtain our bank details.