Bryntum Scheduler Pro
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge.
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Add any custom columns. Inline cell editing supported.
- Columns can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS)
- Undo & redo
- Zooming from milliseconds to year, customizable zoom levels.
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years
- Export to PDF, PNG and Excel
Scheduler Pro Features
- Powerful TypeScript-based scheduling engine cascading changes to event successors
- Calendar support for Project, Event and Resource levels which are respected by the engine.
- Visualised non-working time
- Event constraints (Start-No-Earlier-Than, Finish-No-Later-Than, etc)
- Resource histogram
- Partner with Bryntum Gantt
- Ships with four SASS based themes
- Includes a demo showing how to create a custom theme
- Predefined task styles and colors to pick from, or apply custom styling using CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Multiple build versions available:
- UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
- UMD-bundle as above but also including babel-polyfill
- ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
- All bundles are available in minified or readable versions
- Integrates with any server technology (Node, PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data using standard JSON.
- Demo using PHP backend included