- Written using the latest ECMAScript version
- Wrappers available for React, Angular and Vue
- Easy to localize to support any language.
- Unit tested with Siesta
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari and modern Edge
- Ships with five SASS-based themes
- Predefined card colors
- Every visual aspect can be styled easily.
- Task cards can be styled individually by putting CSS classes in the data, or during runtime using the taskRenderer method.
- Easy to add custom data fields to any of the included Data Model classes
- Comes with a flexible API extensible class system where you can extend pretty much any part of the codebase
- Multiple build versions available:
- UMD-bundle for browsers that require transpiled code
- ES Module-bundle for modern browsers that support ES modules
- All bundles are available in minified or unminified versions
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON. Custom data formats can also be supported.
- Demo using PHP backend included