Scheduler for Ext JS
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE11
- Drag drop, resize, create using the mouse
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Horizontal, vertical, day view and week view modes
- Add any custom columns. Inline editing supported for all data fields.
- Data can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS)
- Undo & redo
- Zooming from milliseconds to year, customizable zoom levels.
- All day event header bar, displaying all day events at top
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Support for rendering “global” lines and zones
- Read-only mode available.
- Navigate grid table easily using the keyboard
- Filter tasks on any condition
- Column summary plugin
- Unscheduled time plugin
- Split view plugin
- Customizable tools popup
- Export to Excel
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years.
- Recurring tasks
- All elements can be styled easily using just plain CSS
- 5 Sass themes included, easy to override or create your own.
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the Model data or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Dependency lines and arrows can by styled individually.
- Multiple build versions available, a readable development build with source code comments and a minified build for production use. You can also build your own custom version to minimize the footprint.
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase.
- Integrates with any server technology
- Use with any database (MS SQL, MySql etc)
- Load and save data in JSON or XML. Custom data formats can also be supported.
- Either use the standard Proxy classes in Ext JS or use our custom CrudManager class.
- Fully working implementations with PHP, Java or ASP.NET included.