Gantt for Ext JS
- Drag drop, resize and create tasks using the mouse or touch
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- 40+ columns included, support for adding any custom columns.
- Inline editing supported for all data fields.
- Data can be sorted using any field or criteria.
- Dependencies between tasks (FF/FS/SF/SS), incl. lead or lag
- Copy & paste of cells and rows
- Undo & redo
- Zooming from milliseconds to years, customizable zoom levels.
- Customize the task look and feel using any HTML + CSS.
- Backward scheduling
- Split tasks
- Task grouping by any field
- Support for rendering line and zone indicators for important dates
- Read-only mode available.
- Navigate easily using the keyboard
- Drag and drop reordering of rows in the left grid.
- Filter tasks on any condition
- Progress line
- Critical path
- Customizable tooltips using any HTML markup
- Configurable time scale with up to 3 header rows, from ms to years.
- Built-in customizable context menu.
- Support for customizable task labels (top, bottom, left right)
- Resource Histogram
- Task constraints
- Scheduling modes
- Custom icons
- Task, resource and project calendars
- Task baseline
- Resource Utilization table showing a breakdown of resource assignments
- SharePoint integration demo / guide
- Export to PDF/PNG
- Import from MS Project
- All elements can be styled easily using just plain CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- The HTML produced by the Gantt chart is powered by pluggable Ext JS XTemplate classes.
- Each timeline element (task, parent task, milestone) can be rendered with your own custom template
- Tasks can be easily styled individually by putting CSS classes on the Model data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Dependency lines and arrows can by styled individually. Example
- Supports Ext JS hight contrast Aria theme. Check it out
- Multiple build versions available, a readable development build with source code comments and a minified build for production use. You can also build your own custom version to minimize the footprint.
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase.
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON or XML. Custom data formats can also be supported.