Release history for Bryntum Calendar
Version 4.0.0-rc-2, 2020-10-09
- Fixed #1641 - Extra CSS classes applied to Calendar container
Version 4.0.0-rc-1, 2020-10-02
FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS
- Added support to export events to ICS format with the new
TimeSpan#exportToICSmethod. Demonstrated in the new
calendar.lite.umd.jsmodule that does not include
Promisepolyfill. This module is primarily intended to be used with Angular to prevent
- Added a new
angular-7demo (Fixed #1537)
- Fixed #1446 - Calendar size is changed when switching months
- Fixed #1548 - [ANGULAR] Investigate zone.js loading order and set it to Angular default
Version 4.0.0-beta-2, 2020-09-22
Version 4.0.0-beta-1, 2020-09-02
FEATURES / ENHANCEMENTS
- [BREAKING] Dropped Support for Edge 18 and older. Our Edge <=18 fixes are still in place and active, but we will not be adding more fixes. Existing fixes will be removed in a later version.
- Improved default description property of
WeekViewto display week of year in addition to month.
descriptionRendererconfig to calendar view widgets to allow custom descriptions.
- Calendar now ships with the same set of themes as its relatives Grid, Scheduler and Gantt: material, stockholm, classic, classic-light and classic-dark (Fixed #477).
- New event
dateRangeChangeis fired before any Calendar view changes its date range. This allows apps to request new data from the server. Upon loading data, any new events will appear.
- Added new localization demo and guide (Fixed #1409)
loadOnDemandfeature which dynamically loads the Calendar's CrudManager depending on the date range active in the current view.
- Added a styling guide (Fixed #1427).
- Added XSS protection to default renderers (based on
- Model fields in derived classes are now merged with corresponding model fields (by name) in super classes. This allows
serialization and other attributes to be inherited when a derived class only wants to change the
defaultValueor other attribute of the field.
type='date'model fields has been simplified to
- Fixed #1133 - Calendar event selection.
- Fixed #1228 - Custom fields in event editor now properly hide and show based on
- Fixed #1234 - Visible date range required event to notify when views navigate in tiime.
- Fixed #1237 - CrudManager.load() resulted in doubling of events.
- Fixed #1246 - Fix css warning in Calendar theme.
- Fixed #1253 - All day header out of sync with main schedule body after browser zoom.
- Fixed #1257 - Event editor docs regarding how to add the
- Fixed #1281 - Calendar drag/drop did not work correctly with a scrolled body element.
- Fixed #1282 - Ripple misplaced when clicking
- Fixed #1285 - Drag handles are no longer displayed where events in day view extend outside of day start/end times.
- Fixed #1422 - Doubleclicking calendar throws after locale change
- Fixed #1434 - TimeAxis time format in Day and Week views should match time format in event elements
- Fixed #1537 - Create Angular 7 demo
Version 1.0.1, 2020-07-24
- Fixed #1031 - Some localized properties not processed
- Fixed #1187 - Corrected drag/drop handling for non-date drop locations.
- Fixed #1213 - Events created on current date always uses current time
- Fixed #1722 - dblclick to edit event when autoCreate is false throws error.
Version 1.0.0, 2020-07-17
Version 1.0.0-rc-1, 2020-07-17
- Fixed #1173 - autoCreate: false not propagated from calendar into participating views
- Fixed #1684 - EventRecords with recurrenceRule should be mutable before they acquire an eventStore
Version 1.0.0-beta-1, 2020-07-13
Version 1.0.0-alpha-6, 2020-07-09
Version 1.0.0-alpha-5, 2020-06-25
Version 1.0.0-alpha-4, 2020-06-24
Version 1.0.0-alpha-3, 2020-06-23
Version 1.0.0-alpha-2, 2020-06-15
Version 1.0.0-alpha-1, 2020-06-11
Alpha-1 release of Bryntum Calendar.