Calendar for Ext JS
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and IE11
- Drag drop and resize tasks
- Double click to create a new task
- Programmatic validation of any editing actions
- Day, week, month, year and agenda views
- Customize the task look and feel using basic CSS.
- All elements can be styled easily using just plain CSS
- Row height is customizable, and can be changed dynamically.
- The markup produced by the calendar is powered by pluggable Ext JS XTemplate classes.
- Tasks can be easily styled individually, either by putting CSS classes on the Model data, or by using the eventRenderer method.
- Multiple build versions available, a readable development build with source code comments and a minified build for production use. You can also build your own custom version to minimize the footprint.
- Comes with a flexible API where you can override pretty much any part of the codebase.
- Integrates with any server technology (PHP, Java, ASP.NET etc)
- Load and save data in JSON or XML. Custom data formats can also be supported.