Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by schwegler-solutions »

I have resource time ranges for resources that are filtered out (hidden) initially. When the resource row is revealed by updating the filter function - the resource time range is not shown.
How to show the time ranges for the revealed resource?

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Thank you for your report. We'll investigate it. Here is the ticket to track progress https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/8852

Best of luck :),
Tasnim

Post by mats »

Can you please share your code showing how you are "updating the filter function"? Would help us reproduce the issue.

I could not reproduce it with the demo tool on your site, but it's reproducible in my app.
And I've found a root cause. It's because the resource time ranges are added for filtered (hidden) resources at that time. When I moved the filter after adding resource time ranges - the time ranges were preserved as expected.

The only issue that remains - is that after time ranges are added with resourceTimeRangeStore.add, a short delay is required before resourceStore.filter is triggered. Is there a natural way to wait for resourceTimeRangeStore to add the records and then trigger the filter method?

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Is it possible for you to share a runnable test case with us so we can reproduce the issue locally and debug it?

I can not reproduce it with a test case, so you can close the issue. Thank you.