Our blazing fast Grid component built with pure JavaScript

Post by jxlle »

I recently created a sample Angular project to test some grid features such as horizontal scrolling when the content gets too big. This works great!
I then transferred this project to an existing Angular project that shows the grid on a specific page in a smaller format. In this situation however, the horizontal scrollbar does not impact the grid itself. You can see the scrollbar, but moving it does nothing. You can still scroll horizontally by pressing shift and scrolling, but even then, the rows move but the headers (column names) don't.
I suspect this may have something to do with my project CSS clashing with the Bryntum CSS. Does this seem reasonable, and if so, do you have an idea as to why this specifically might be happening? I've searched the internet for some time and did not find much.

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi there,

We cannot say much without looking at your code. Because we need to see what is causing the issue and help you accordingly to resolve the issue. Can you please share a test case with us which we can run and reproduce this issue and assist you in a better way. Here are our guideline about a test case: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=772.

Regards,
Ghous