Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by malwina »

Hi all!
Wanted to ask you about one thing I noticed yesterday. In December I was playing with a 5.6.4 TaskBoard trial version for Salesforce, it worked great so this month we got a license. Yesterday I wanted to start the implementation, but something was off with the Task context menu - instead of showing up on a task card, it showed up in the top left corner. I thought, maybe it's because some of our styles are clashing with Taskboard's, but I feel like that's not the case, because

1. I checked you demo org (bryntum-dev-ed.develop), as it seems it has 5.6.4 - it's working well.
  2. Bryntum Showcase org created based on your repo, 5.6.5 in static resources - task menu showing in the corner
  3. Same Bryntum Showcase org, 5.6.5 replaced with 5.6.4 - working well, showing the context menu on a task card.
    Screenshots below.

Could you please advise if it's indeed something with the release, or maybe something on my side?

Attachments
Showcase 565.png
Showcase 565.png (686.31 KiB) Viewed 886 times
Showcase 564.png
Showcase 564.png (739.69 KiB) Viewed 886 times
Demo 564.png
Demo 564.png (699.65 KiB) Viewed 886 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi malwina,

Just built a brand new org with TaskBoard app and it worked very well on my side. Could you share more context about your environment? Does LWC enabled? What browser/OS you use? Version?

All the best,
Alex

Post by malwina »

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using Chrome 121.0.6167.85, macOS Sonoma 14.2.1.
Yes, we have LWC enabled in our dev environment. We work only with LWC, not using Classic.

I downgraded TaskBoard static resource in our dev environment to 5.6.4 and the context menu is working well.

Post by alex.l »

Hi malwina,

Thanks for the info, I have same env on my side! Could you also check if you used Dev mode?

All the best,
Alex

Post by malwina »

Just checked, Development mode is checked off.
Org version is Winter '24 Patch 17.18.

Maybe I could create a user for you for my Showcase org? I have a 5.6.5 there.

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I just updated our demo org to 5.6.5 and I see this problem. However it's not reproducible with local code version which is a bit ahead of released. I believe this problem will be solved within the next patch release that should be there in the next week.
I hope it won't make you problems to use 5.6.4 until 5.6.6 released.

All the best,
Alex

Post by malwina »

No problem at all, thank you so much for your quick help! Good luck!