Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Gioacchino Gaudioso »

Hello

Greetings

The "Timeline" section in the Project Workspace is not functioning correctly. When attempting to display two or more milestones, only one appears. There seems to be a graphical issue in the tool causing this discrepancy. Could you please have a look.
Please find the attached screenshot for reference.

Attachments
Gantt Issue
Gantt Issue
Gantt UI issue.png (12.48 KiB) Viewed 855 times

Post by mats »

Can you please provide your code / data as a simple test case so we can review it?

Hi,

Please find the attached example code solution where you can see the bug produced, also refer the below screen

Attachments
DemandGantt.zip
(2.15 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
2024-02-09_13-15-33.png
2024-02-09_13-15-33.png (102.42 KiB) Viewed 378 times

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the test case. We already have a ticket about the timeline widget issues here https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/5351. I have updated the ticket and asked Project Manager to assign priority to it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Regards,
Ghous

HI Ghous,

Any further update on the resolution of this issue, this is bit critical for US , if possible you can suggest any workaround fix which we can apply directly in our current version.

Please let us know.

Post by mats »

The fix has already been merged to our main branch. You can grab the nightly build (-next) from our customer zone if you need this urgently. 6.0GA is likely a number of weeks out I'm afraid.

Hi Mats,

Thanks for reply, when I go to customer zone and check for releases , shows me a blank page, please refer the below screen.

Can you suggest what could be the issue ?

Screenshot 2024-02-26 175231.png
Screenshot 2024-02-26 175231.png (37 KiB) Viewed 298 times

Post by marcio »

Hey Gioacchino,

Could you please try to clear you browser cache, to confirm that is not some caching issue?

Best regards,
Márcio

Hi,

Yes I tried after clearing the cache in chrome and edge both.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 115219.png
Screenshot 2024-02-27 115219.png (33.49 KiB) Viewed 240 times

But unfortunatly got same result

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

There are 2 customerzone account with your name. One of them don't have license.
The accounts are g.gaudioso@XXX.com (no license), g.gaudioso@pXXXX.com have OEM license.
Please check if you're using the correct account.

Best of luck :),
Tasnim