Post by pascdese »

Hello,

The path for the icons seems to point to the bryntum_gantt and not the enterprise version:

Thank's

Last edited by pascdese on Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by usamagull »

HI, pascdese
We are really sorry for inconvenience you faced. please can you specify which odoo version are you using Enterprise or community.

Post by pascdese »

Hello,
Enterprise version used, i have renamed all posts forum

I'm in the process of migrating to version 17, and I've changed my gantt to your version. This is blocking me, I thought it would be functional. Can you tell me how soon you'll be finished? I need to modify my migration schedule accordingly.

Thanks in advance

Post by usamagull »

Dear pascdese,
Updates are in process as we will be finished with updates, we will update you. May be this weekend.

Post by usamagull »

The icons are working just fine.

Attachments
Screenshot from 2024-01-18 12-54-20.png
Screenshot from 2024-01-18 12-54-20.png (114.36 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

Post by pascdese »

Hello,
What do you mean the icons work fine?

Have you made any changes to the new version or is everything working properly at home?

Do you need both modules to run the enterprise version (it's quite expensive if you need both modules)?

Because as you can see it tries to load the icons from the bryntum_gantt folder and not the bryntum_gantt_enterprise folder (see the image of my terminal below the image with the icons).

The module is currently installed locally for testing purposes.

Thanks in advance for your confirmation

Post by usamagull »

Hello pascdese,
We have resolved the issue. You can test now. Thank you.

Post by pascdese »

Hello,

I've just tested a fresh local installation but it doesn't seem to work. I've downloaded the new version of the addon from the apps odoo site. Here's what I get in my browser's debugger

Thank's in advance

Post by pascdese »

I'm not sure but I think the problem is that it's trying to point to bryntum_gantt and not bryntum_gantt_enterprise (see url)

Post by usamagull »

hi, pascdese
we will check and update you asap.