Post by Terence »

The bug is resolved in the core packages we will port it tomorrow to the Odoo module. The aim is to have the new update available tomorrow after 18:00 hours.

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:19 pm

The bug is resolved in the core packages we will port it tomorrow to the Odoo module. The aim is to have the new update available tomorrow after 18:00 hours.

Hi Terence,

Is there a way for you to sent me the latest version of the app? I only found the option to download the app from our sales invoice. But the app is attached as a zip file there.So this means it wont be the latest version of the app.

let me know.

Post by Terence »

Odoo should deliver our updates to the buyers of our module. I have contacted Odoo support with the question what is going wrong here. Will update you as soon as I have received a reply.

Post by Terence »

But the app is attached as a zip file there.So this means it wont be the latest version of the app.

I suggest to contact the person with the account who bought the module in the Odoo app store. There should be a download button to get the latest version if you log in with that account.

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:00 pm

But the app is attached as a zip file there.So this means it wont be the latest version of the app.

I suggest to contact the person with the account who bought the module in the Odoo app store. There should be a download button to get the latest version if you log in with that account.

I found a download button to download V14 from the App page with his credentials. Thanks

Post by robbie junior »

1) When trying to create a new sub task we get an error.

2) It is not possible to drag and drop items. They jump back right away.

1. https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5202732
    When going to second page to see task 80 till 160. No tasks are loading

4.https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5232060?key=76830eb13f570bf4fa94f971e2e85abb
Names of the tasks on the right section aren't readable

@Mats Can I continue in this chat?
When is the 5.0 version sceduled?

So If I understand correcty point 1 and 2 are caused to 'cycles in our data'. So If I would start a fresh board I wont face any of these 'bugs'?

Post by Terence »

Hi Robbie,

I checked the issues on prioticket yesterday and I found a circular reference in the set dependencies. I am not sure how you came to such situation. Drawing such dependencies is not possible in the UI. That means it is set in the data somehow.

Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 13.19.02.png
Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 13.19.02.png (43.08 KiB) Viewed 1186 times

The gantt loads this dirty data and it will break any updates like add a subtask. When I removed that circulair dependency I was able to add the task.

I could not reproduce the dragging issue. Could you provide steps to reproduce? This can also be related to the issue above. Does this happen in one specific project?

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5202732
When going to second page to see task 80 till 160. No tasks are loading

The link is not working. I do not know what 'page' and second page means.

I see what you mean by the label alignment. This is caused because the labels are aligned on the left and the timeaxis starts directly with the date of the first task, which are for all task the same.

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 12.45.09.png
Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 12.45.09.png (21.74 KiB) Viewed 1186 times

You can make them visible by adjusting the timeaxis. But I will look into it if we can do this otherwise like aligning the labels on the right side, or set a date margin in the time axis.

Post by robbie junior »

Terence wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 pm

Only upgrading should do!

Hi Terrence,
" I checked the issues on prioticket yesterday and I found a circular reference in the set dependencies."

Is there a way to remove them all at once? So we can start with a 'clean' board without any of these circular references?
I assume that will take away most of the bugs we are facing.

Post by robbie junior »

" I could not reproduce the dragging issue. Could you provide steps to reproduce? This can also be related to the issue above. Does this happen in one specific project? "

If I test it myself now > I also can't reproduce anymore. So seems to be resolved.

Post by robbie junior »

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5252141?key=2ffb48399f4dea088cad278f7d7f39e3

Let me know if you can see this video. Its related to not loading the task on the second page.
You can reproduce this task yourself on the dev environment.
Go to Alpha Roadmap board (86) tasks. On the Gantt on default you see the first 80 tasks.
When I want to see task 81 till 86 I click on the right arrow next to 1-80/86.
But the remaining tasks are not loading then. The body of the page keeps empty.