Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by jaccor »

Hi
When i go in C:\SPFx\react\typescript\sharepoint-fabric> and launching npm i i receive this error:

9 verbose lifecycle bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1~builder: CWD: C:\SPFx\react\typescript\sharepoint-fabric
10 silly lifecycle bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1~builder: Args: [ '/d /s /c', 'node ../../../_shared/scripts/build.js' ]
11 silly lifecycle bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1~builder: Returned: code: 1  signal: null
12 info lifecycle bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1~builder: Failed to exec builder script
13 verbose stack Error: bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1 builder: `node ../../../_shared/scripts/build.js`
13 verbose stack Exit status 1
13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\index.js:332:16)
13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:198:13)
13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\lib\spawn.js:55:14)
13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:198:13)
13 verbose stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:982:16)
13 verbose stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:259:5)
14 verbose pkgid bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1
15 verbose cwd C:\SPFx\react\typescript\sharepoint-fabric
16 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.18362
17 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "run" "builder"
18 verbose node v10.19.0
19 verbose npm  v6.13.4
20 error code ELIFECYCLE
21 error errno 1
22 error bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1 builder: `node ../../../_shared/scripts/build.js`
22 error Exit status 1
23 error Failed at the bryntum-fabric-sp-fx@0.0.1 builder script.
23 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
24 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

What this error depends on?

Post by Terence »

You are running the example from C:\SPFx\react\typescript\sharepoint-fabric, it is missing the sources needed like the ../../../_shared/scripts/build.js file.

Could you pull the latest nightly tonight? The sharepoint-fabric example should be included.

When pulled:

Type in the bryntum-suite folder.

npm i
cd Gantt
npx grunt build

Then follow the instructions in the Readme file in the bryntum-suite/gantt/examples/react/typescript/sharepoint-fabric example folder.

Post by jaccor »

Sorry, but if you mean "Pull" with git i don't have the .git file in my folder.
In the .zip i don't have this structure "bryntum-suite/gantt/examples/react..." but "Spfx/react/..."
I'm sorry but I don't understand what I have to do....

Post by Terence »

Ah misunderstanding! You can download the latest nightly at https://customerzone.bryntum.com/

Download gantt-2020-07-07-next and extract the contents.

Then follow the instructions in the readme of /examples/react/typescript/sharepoint-fabric

What comes basically down to:

Use node version 10.19.0

nvm use 10.19.0

Install:

cd ./gantt-2020-07-07-next/examples/react/typescript/sharepoint-fabric
npm i
npm install -g gulp
gulp trust-dev-cert

Start it up:

gulp serve

A browser will open, could take a sec to compile and build workbench, in that case refresh the browser.

Post by Terence »

I have created a gantt trial suite bundle with the spfx example included

You can download it from here
https://jaav.nl/download/gantt-2.1.5-trial-spfx.zip

After download you can follow the steps I have posted.