Discuss anything related to web development but no technical support questions

Post by Jean »

Hi Team Bryntum,
I would like your help with the following questions.

I have the license of bryntum and sencha.

1.- When I made the purchase I got an email to enter
https://customerzone.bryntum.com/
with a username and password, normal entry to that page, but at the time of entering the FORUM I get the following:
You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.

2.- After downloading the bryntum and using the advance-gantt example, I am wanting to take the gantt to another screen but I get the message of extjs that the license needs, now my question is what file should I modify so that it does not show me the message?
(I have the files of extjs with license)

Use the example of Asp.Net example copy the js folder and take it to another MVC c# project to be able to work there, all right up here.

He added images to see what is happening to me
at the moment I put the gantt in a view.

I'm sorry for the English.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
IMAGEN 2
IMAGEN 2
2.PNG (121.57 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
IMAGEN 1
IMAGEN 1
1.PNG (22.68 KiB) Viewed 1982 times
These are my folders, where or what file should I modify or add so that I do not get the message from IMAGE 1
These are my folders, where or what file should I modify or add so that I do not get the message from IMAGE 1
files.PNG (189.28 KiB) Viewed 1982 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello!

I'm glad to hear you've bought the licenses! I'll try to do my best to help you. Don't worry, your English is fine.

About the forum issue. We don't have SSO (Single Sign-On) technology enabled yet, so please sign up to our forums using the same email address.

About the ExtJS license warning. Please open index.html file and replace paths to extjs library from Bryntum site to the files you downloaded from Sencha site when you bought their license.
2019-03-08_1011.png
2019-03-08_1011.png (401.17 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
Best wishes and welcome onboard,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Jean »

Thank you, my gantt is all perfect.