Discuss anything related to web development but no technical support questions

Post by sdp_ajay »

Hello,
Please check this issue in your kanban task board.

i have reduced the width of your kanban task board and set a property overflow:auto.

Now drag task record in red area to last Done Stage. DropZone is not working and containerScroll also not working.

Thanks
Ajay
Attachments
screencapture.png
screencapture.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2840 times

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello!

Why did you set overflow: auto on the innerCt? What did you try to achieve?

I've tried to do the same but everything works.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by sdp_ajay »

I am just checking drag drop is working when there is horizontal scroll and some data is overflow

Post by pmiklashevich »

In this case provide me a code, which I should execute in console of our basic sample. Or zip changed example and attach to the post. (Ensure it doesn't include ext or bryntum sources)

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by sdp_ajay »

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

I would not recommend to change styles on components unless you absolutely know what you are doing.
Drag drop works fine with a scrollbar. To test this, go to our online demo, reduce window height, move some items to one panel and you will see scrollbar. Now when you dragdrop items from/to this column it works as supposed to.
But I see that view doesn't scroll when you drag task to the bottom, so I added a feature request: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/4190

If you still experience the issue, please provide us runnable test case and steps to reproduce. You can modify one of our examples.