Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by calendardeveloper »

I have done exactly as you said. Your demo does not have the sample code you mentioned above.
Did you test this on an actual iPhone? It is not working for me still. It refreshes and crashes the page when I pinch zoom.

Post by Animal »

It's on an iPad as you can see. Can't really run a complex thing like a scheduler on a phone.

Post by Animal »

And... crashes? That['s a new thing. What is the error?

Post by alex.l »

Hi,

I've attached our demo and video. All worked on our side.
Please test it and provide steps to reproduce the problem you mentioned.

Attachments
RPReplay_Final1711962431.MP4
(14.78 MiB) Downloaded 8 times
advanced.zip
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 9 times

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

Retested in Safari and under timeline, as initially requested. Still worked to me, see the attachment. Maybe some specific actions should be done?

Attachments
RPReplay_Final1712046995.MP4
(19.57 MiB) Downloaded 5 times

All the best,
Alex

In your demo, towards the end, I can see that it was loading the data again when you were zoomed in and it reloaded. Did you notice that too?

Post by alex.l »

I thought that because I moved the page down which initiated page update.
Now I played more with the application, and if I zoom very fast, I see broken page. I guess that's the bug you mentioned. I will file a ticket.

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

Here is a link to track the status https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/8928
You can subscribe on ticket updates to be notified when it's done.

All the best,
Alex

Post by alex.l »

We've found related bug that we recently fixed. I was not able to reproduce this problem in the branch with the fix.
Please, re-test this problem after nearest patch release that should be there in next few days and let us know if it worked for you.

All the best,
Alex

I am currently on 6.0.0.-alpha1 - will wait for the next release.
Thank you.