Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by skorer »

Hi,

In all of the examples and demos sidebar and tbar is sticking to the screen when the page scroiing down or up. In my case boht sidebar and tbar does not sticking to the screen when I scroll down the calendar. I am not sure which configuration provides this function, when I check the demo codes configurations are looking same.

Post by mats »

Can you please provide a simple test case with your code?

Post by Animal »

I don't understand what you mean. "Sticking to the screen"?

Post by skorer »

I mean when you scroll down the page, sidebar and tbar should not be scrolled down and stays the same place, only the calendar suppose to scroll down. Thats how it is working in all of the demos and examples. But in my case it does not happening like this, when you scroll down the page scrolling down as a whole.

Post by Animal »

No, if you scroll the page, the page scrolls. That's just how HTML works.

Post by skorer »

I am sure that in all of your demos and examples when you scroll the calendar sidebar and tbar is not scrolling with the calendar. Only if the curser is on the sidebar only the sidebar scrolls. That is what I mean.

Post by Animal »

The page doesn't scroll. You have to lay out your app using CSS to size and position the elements.

If you are writing a web application, and not a web site, you should use something like

html,
body {
  height: 100dvh;
  font-family : system-ui;
  overflow: clip;
}
body {
  display: flex;
  margin: 0;
  align-items: stretch;
}

And use the flexbox of the body to lay out your various components.