Our pure JavaScript Scheduler component

Post by coderboy@12 »

Hello,

I am using dayAndWeek preset in that we've override your feature that when event is in second half (e.g. 12 pm to 2 pm) on date of 7th march and I try to resize end side then by default it's taking me to end of 8th march, but in our scheduler we need to just resize till 7th march end not next day and want tooltip according to that also.

If anyone can help me with it.

Post by coderboy@12 »

Please find below video, want to override below functionality.

Attachments
5F3D76CA-7C62-4E21-955D-ABF6DE5C7A1B.MP4
(148.78 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Could you please share how your code looks like? Are you able to replicate it with one of our demos?

Post by coderboy@12 »

Hi Tasnim thanks for response, that video above is one your demo called Configuration.

Do you want how I want to work it out, I can't give the code because it' really big but I can replicate that on your demo.

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Sure, please provide the steps to replicate the issue with our demo and the demo link!

Post by coderboy@12 »

Please fine below Demo link

https://www.bryntum.com/products/scheduler/examples/configuration/

replication steps

1. change preset option from day and night to week
  2. create an event on 1st date from 12:00 PM to 2:00PM
  3. resize end part of event a bit

see it directly move it to 2nd date's end

Post by tasnim »

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the steps to reproduce it. We'll investigate it. Here is the ticket to track progress https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/8769

Best regards,
Tasnim

Post by coderboy@12 »

Hi Tasnim, can you please let me know in max how many days this issue will be out in release because It's been blocking our actions on client account.

Thanks

Post by ghulam.ghous »

Hi @coderboy@12,

Though we cannot give you an exact estimation of how many days it will take to get fixed. But it is already an high priority issue and tickets with high prio usually takes a release timespan (2 to 3 weeks minimum) to get resolved. This is just an estimation and it can vary depending on the availability of the team and other tickets. You can subscribe to the ticket to track progress and once it is finished, you will be notified.

Regards,
Ghous