{
                                virtualScrollerWidth,
                                header,
                                footer,
                                scrollable
                            }               = me,
                            { style }       = me.element,
                            { style : vs }  = me.virtualScrollerElement,
                            // Cannot use scrollWidth because its an integer and we need exact content size
                            totalFixedWidth = [...header.contentElement.children].reduce(sumWidths, 0);

// Use a fixed scroll width so that when grid is empty (e.g after filtering with no matches), // it is able to it maintain its scroll-x position and magic mouse swiping // in the grid area will produce horizontal scrolling. // https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3247 scrollable.scrollWidth = totalFixedWidth; // This style property ensures all rows expand to accommodate the visible columns style.setProperty('--total-column-width', `${totalFixedWidth}px`); // Scroller lays out in the same way as subgrid. // If we are flexed, the scroller is flexed etc. vs.width = style.width; vs.flex = style.flex; vs.minWidth = style.minWidth; vs.maxWidth = style.maxWidth; header.scrollable.syncOverflowState(); footer.scrollable.syncOverflowState(); if (!me.collapsed) { if (me.overflowingHorizontally) { virtualScrollerWidth.style.width = `${scrollable.scrollWidth || 0}px`; // If *any* SubGrids have horizontal overflow, the main grid // has to show its virtual horizontal scrollbar. me.grid.virtualScrollers.classList.remove('b-hide-display'); } else { virtualScrollerWidth.style.width = 0; } } } } },
list_error.png
list_error.png (126.31 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Post by Animal »

Add this to the top of the source module, or you could just use the function instead of the const;

const sumWidths = (t, e) => t + e.getBoundingClientRect().width;

Post by skorer »

It worked thanks. Last thing I want to ask is do you have any idea about how can I put an horizontal scroll bar to the bottom of the list?

Post by Animal »

It should have scrollbar. What browser is this?

It should look like this with a .b-virtual-scrollers element visible there at a height of <platform scrollbarsize> pixels:

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.30.55.png
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.30.55.png (986.99 KiB) Viewed 170 times

Post by skorer »

You are right, there is a scrollbar. Thank for helping.

Post by Animal »

This ticket is still ongoing. It's proving difficult to make the changes play well with the existing grid features. I hope to have it in the next release, but i may still be battling it.