Post by majorbird »

Hello,

We bought the module and enjoy most of it. But we have a bug

The error starts when we try to change a task to Manually Scheduled (uncheck the box), but then persists after when trying to edit a task.
In the screenshot you can see that when we changed the finish date of Initial Sketch Reviewed with SEACOMP, it did not change the start date of Modify Main Board Pocket.

Error:

Traceback:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'graph')
at ManuallyScheduledParentConstraintInterval.isAffectedByTransaction (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:206860:40)
at eval (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:184522:66)
at Array.find ()
at ConflictEffect.filterConflictingIntervals (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:184522:40)
at ConflictEffect.initialize (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:184506:27)
at ConflictEffect.new (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:123347:14)
at ClassDefEx.calculateEarlyEndDateRaw (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:188308:44)
at calculateEarlyEndDateRaw.next ()
at Quark.continueCalculation (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:180620:49)
at EngineTransaction.onReadIdentifier (webpack:///./node_modules/@bryntum/gantt/gantt.module.js?:182084:26)

Post by Terence »

Hi! I am not able to reproduce the error with this information. Can you reproduce the error on https://odoo-gantt.bryntum.com/ ?

demo/demo

Including the steps required.

Which versions are you using?

Post by majorbird »

Hi Terence,

We are using v14.
I tried to start by creating tasks in the demo database but keep getting below user error, even though I have already input Start date and End date. Can you please help?

"User Error:
One parameter is missing to use this method. You should give a start and end dates."

Post by Terence »

The error is descriptive, before saving you should give in start and enddate. This is a constraint in the project model. Where are you entering the data?

I tried to start by creating tasks in the demo database

What do you mean be this? The tasks are not created in the GanttView, for sure because that is working fine. Can you give steps to reproduce? Screenshots or a video?

Post by majorbird »

Hi Terence,

We tested again in your provided v16 demo database but cannot reproduce the error. Below is our step:

• in Bryntum gantt view, select an existed task, modify its Constraint Type to "Finish no later than", set the Constraint date as the date before the task start date. For example, task start date is Jul 5, we set the Constraint date as May 10.

This works ok in the v16 demo database, but it will trigger the error in v14 database, error details are in previous post. Attached the video for your reference, please check.

Attachments
chrome_jKBvA1njeI.mp4
(3.52 MiB) Downloaded 108 times

Post by Terence »

Ok we will try to reproduce the error in Odoo 14.0.

Post by Terence »

And what is the version of our module which you are using?

Post by Terence »

It should not throw an error but I can not reproduce it on the latest version. In 2.0.6+ you will get a dialog how to proceed with conflicting constraints.

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 11.39.05.png
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 11.39.05.png (75.78 KiB) Viewed 796 times

Please update the module to the latest version. (I can see in the mp4 you use an older version)

Post by majorbird »

Hello Terence,

Can you please provide us the zip file for v14 latest version, we need to update the module in staging database first before done on production to avoid conflicts, thank you.

Post by mats »

You can download it from the plugin page (you should have received a link from Odoo after your purchase).