Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello team! There are 2 issues in Vertical mode related to context menu.

1. TimeAxisHeaderMenu is shown for Resource Columns and timeAxisHeaderContextMenuItem has no info about the Recourse Column. So it is not possible to determinate for what resource the context menu is shown.

2. Nothing is shown for the real timeline. So it is not possible to determinate the time you right clicked on.

I found Scheduler.view.ResourceHeader and its resourceHeaderContextmenu event. So it is possible to determinate the resource on right click. But the context menu is from timeline so its menu item event doesn't know about the resource.

Expected result in vertical mode:

• TimeAxisHeaderMenu feature is shown on the timeline right click (the one is on the left)
  • New ResourceHeaderMenu feature is introduced for vertical mode. It should be visible on resource header right click and its menu item should have resourceRecord among its arguments.

I would appreciate if you can provide a workaround for this.

Thank you

Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 11.54.48.png
Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 11.54.48.png (273.82 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by alex.l »

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for clear description! I've opened a ticket for that https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/6248
Unfortunately, there is nothing I could suggest as a workaround. It needs more work then just tune params or so.

All the best,
Alex