Post by shatha »

Dears,

Since we are using Odoo Gantt Chart for our projects it is very important to stick to the timeline,

The issue that we faced that Gantt Chart is working on Europe working days (Monday - Friday) but here in middle east (Oman) our working days from (Sunday- Thursday) so basically it is counting the weekends as its a working days.

could you please share with us any solution to solve the problem. or is there any chance to change it according to our working days.

Post by Terence »

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 10.08.50.png
Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 10.08.50.png (283.33 KiB) Viewed 1431 times

In the settings page you can set the week startday in the Gantt configuration object.

{
weekStartDay : 0
}

https://www.bryntum.com/docs/gantt/api/Scheduler/view/TimelineBase#config-weekStartDay

Post by shatha »

we try to copy the code to our setting but as it shows below in the attached photo, the calendar configuration object \table does not appear in our settings, is this because of version that we are using or not?

Note: the code is not running as well

We are using Odoo 13
Bryntum Gantt for Odoo 4.3.1

Attachments
odoo gantt chart.png
odoo gantt chart.png (37.38 KiB) Viewed 1398 times

Post by Terence »

Could you update to the latest sources?

Post by shatha »

Dear Mr.Terence

According to above dissection, we successfully changed the start working days as it show in the picture arrow (1) , but we still can not change the date in the sub task as it show in the picture arrow (2) as we tried to shift the date to Sunday and it failed (it does not change the date according to our working days )

Attachments
kkm.png
kkm.png (123.89 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

Post by Terence »

I am not able to reproduce on https://odoo-gantt.bryntum.com

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 12.06.07.png
Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 12.06.07.png (7.05 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

I am able to move a task to Sunday. Can you elaborate what is the situation and what you expect to be changed?

Is the project auto-scheduled or manually-scheduled?

Post by shatha »

We set it auto-scheduled, but in both ways we couldn't move the sub task to Sunday , when i tried it in the demo it works but in our system i couldn't, do you think it a problem from the model it self?

Post by Terence »

Hard to tell. Are there constraints set on the tasks?

Post by shatha »

Not at all , Could you please provide us with the solution or advice on how to overcome this type of problem?

Post by shatha »

How about We can set a meeting with you to show you what we are facing, as well as we can give a remote access through (Team Viewer) to try it . if so please let me know so we can schedule a meeting by tomorrow on Jun 2nd, 2022 11:00 AM GMT timing OR 12:00 PM GMT timing, what would either work for you so i can send you an email about it.