Post by william@gravitai.com »

Hi there,

I'm struggling with getting the Gantt View Pro app installed on my odoo.sh (odoo 14) environment.

I have uploaded the application folder to my git repo and have committed.

The push appears successfully in odoo.sh

I have enabled developer mode and Updated my Apps List.

I search for 'Projects' and for 'Gantt' but I don't see any details of your app installed.
Could you please send me a link to the installation instructions or advise on what I need to do to successfully install.

i have tried this on Staging

Post by Terence »

We have provided installation instructions here. The module code should be in your addons path.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18690

Thanks Terence,

I'm still stuck on this installation.

I am using Odoo.sh with Odoo 14.
I have downloaded bryntum_gantt-14.0.1.2.8.zip

In odoo, I'm logged in with the same email address as I used to purchase the app.
I go to Apps > Import Module
I select the .zip and upload

I get the following error

Error while importing module 'bryntum_gantt'.

Module loading bryntum_gantt failed: file /tmp/tmpq2uoxu0k/bryntum_gantt/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:
 No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_linked' in field 'Model'
No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_assignment' in field 'Model'
No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_baseline' in field 'Model'
Missing required value for the field 'Model' (model_id)
 Make sure those modules are installed and try again.

I have tried :

1. Upgrading the Projects and Projects Enterprise Apps
  2. Updating the Apps List

The 'Gantt View PRO' app appears in the apps list saying 'Installed'
I check out Projects > Tasks - I see the 'View Gannt' button but once clicked I do not see Gannt View Pro

If I try to 'Upgrade' the Gantt View Pro app (via Apps), then the app tile still appears but it doesn't say "Installed" and the options to "Upgrade" or "Uninstall" doesn't appear.

I have full admin writes on Odoo.

I'm really keen to get this app working for my business. Am hoping you can help resolve

Post by Terence »

It seems you downloaded the community version, you need the enterprise version for Odoo.sh

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Where / how can I get a copy of the enterprise version? My download link is only gives me which I have?
Can I 'covert' my purchased order / App from Community to Enterprise ?

I don't see any other options to otherwise download the enterprise version

Hi Terence,

Impatiently, I have purchased the enterprise version of Gantt View Pro, and I again followed the installation instructions to push this onto Odoo.sh

I again get the error and Gantt View doesn't work

Error while importing module 'bryntum_gantt_enterprise'.

Module loading bryntum_gantt_enterprise failed: file /tmp/tmpnch2f646/bryntum_gantt_enterprise/security/ir.model.access.csv could not be processed:
No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_linked' in field 'Model'
No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_assignment' in field 'Model'
No matching record found for external id 'model_project_task_baseline' in field 'Model'
Make sure those modules are installed and try again.

Post by Terence »

Ok. For https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/bryntum_gantt you can ask a refund.

Enterprise you need.

Can you search for project_enterprise in your module list and upgrade that module?

And I think you need admin rights to install.