Post by Terence »

let BryntumGanttController = BasicController.extend({
        start: function () {
            let response = this._super.apply(this, arguments);
            response.then(() => {
               this.$el.find('.o_cp_searchview, .o_search_options, .o_cp_pager, .o_cp_left, .o_cp_bottom_left').addClass('d-none');
               this.$el.find('.o_control_panel').addClass('d-flex justify-content-between');
               this.$el.find('.o_cp_top').css('min-width', '250px');
               this.$el.find('.breadcrumb').css('width', '600px');

setTimeout(() => {
                window.o_gantt.run = true;
            }, 100);
        });
        return response;
    }
});

This is our version.

We removed the filter and search on the gantt page. Filtering and paging is managed inside the component. Please revert your code and check if it works. Paging and filter should not be there.

Post by robbie junior »

Hi Terence,

We reverted our code and indeed the paging button is now not longer visable.
One down, and another one to go ;)

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/5486554?key=af5ea1ee351ce561a47fd8466b235918
As you can see in this video (you can skip the first 30 seconds) > After performing 4 to 5 actions on the Gantt, the front end keeps on flickering. It becomes very hard to use the action buttons or to perform actions on the Gantt. So I now need to refresh the page after taking 4 to 5 actions. Then nothing flickers for a short time.
Are you guys aware of this issue and is this already on the list to be Solved? Let me know.

Post by robbie junior »

And I have one other request which would make our lives much easier.

On the module we have the option to add a new column. When I click on it I get to see a dropdown with pre-selected columns that I can add to the gantt. I really would like the have the option to add other 'custom' columns as well.

Is this somewhere on the product roadmap already?

E.g. We would like to add a 'team' column for example which we already used on the cards on the Kanban view.

Let me know.

Rob

Post by mats »

Please start a new thread for each question / suggestion :)

Post by robbie junior »

OK close this one then please. I will add the new ones.