Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by shimnx »

You can run my example, which has two Swimlanes, GroupA and GroupB, but I actually have a GroupC Swimlane, because there's no data belonging to GroupC at the moment, But I still want to present an empty Swimlane, and my question is how do I present an empty Swimlane

Attachments
advanced examples 3.zip
(7.27 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

Post by shimnx »

How do I use the loadInlineData () method to load Swimlanes without data

Post by tasnim »

I'm not able to run your application because of a lot of errors. Could you please provide a pure app that I can without any errors?

Post by shimnx »

Report what error. In addition, my problem is not actually in the demo, my problem is how to load an empty Swimlane

Post by shimnx »

You can run my this demo

Attachments
advanced examples 4.zip
(153.68 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

Post by tasnim »

In addition, my problem is not actually in the demo, my problem is how to load an empty Swimlane

You can load an empty swimlane by using https://bryntum.com/docs/taskboard/api/TaskBoard/view/TaskBoard#config-swimlanes

Here is an example

Screenshot 2022-08-16 121657.png
Screenshot 2022-08-16 121657.png (75.98 KiB) Viewed 440 times

Post by shimnx »

My Swimlanes load dynamically

autoGenerateSwimlanes: true,
    swimlaneField: 'groupName',

Post by shimnx »

Because we will switch different projects and different projects will have different groups, we need to load dynamically

Attachments
Media3.mp4
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi shimnx,

The error we have when trying to run your app:

An unhandled exception occurred: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, lstat 'path/advanced examples 4/tsconfig.app.json'
at Object.lstatSync (node:fs:1529:3)

So I cannot check what is going on in your application.

autoGenerateSwimlanes will create swimlanes when data loaded according to data provided.
https://bryntum.com/docs/taskboard/api/TaskBoard/view/mixin/TaskBoardSwimlanes#property-swimlanes is a property that may be used to define swimlanes, as well at runtime. It's a store, so just add another record.

taskboard.swimlanes.add({id: 'high2', text: 'High 2', color: 'deep-orange'});

All the best,
Alex

Post by shimnx »

Since there is an add method, is there a method to remove all swimlanes