Our flexible Kanban board for managing tasks with drag drop

Post by licjapodaca »

Issue when collapse columns in the Taskboard with the new version v4.3.8 in Safari 15.1 with OSx Monterrey like so:

taskboard-column-error-width.png
taskboard-column-error-width.png (287.08 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

Regards

Post by mats »

I cannot reproduce here: https://bryntum.com/examples/taskboard/columns/ with Safari 15.2 on Monterey.

Can you please provide a minimal test case?

Post by licjapodaca »

I @mats, a few weeks ago I sent to the support@bryntum.com the credentials to access to our SaaS solution to see another issue that already you fixed, can you do the same process and see this new issue in the Taskboard please... the steps to access to our Taskboard is as the following:

1. Access to the URL https://portal-staging.temis-apps.com
  2. Provide the credentials already sent few weeks ago to your email support@bryntum.com.
  3. Then select the workspace called "Human resources"
  4. Expand the "File 1" folder and select the project called "Project 1"
  5. And finally select the taskboard tabpage called "Tablero"
tablero-issue.png
tablero-issue.png (152.37 KiB) Viewed 1220 times

There you will see the issue with Safari 15.1 with OSx Monterrey and another issue there with the same specifications is that doesn't appears the horizontal scrollbars of the Taskboard when you create many columns clicking on the button "Crear columna".

IMPORTANT: The infrastructure is only turned ON from Monday to Friday from 7AM to 7PM (PACIFIC TIME ZONE)

Post by mats »

It's quite far from ideal for us to debug your app as it has lots of JS / CSS that might also be the cause. That's why we always insist to get it boiled down in a very small test case so we can debug it quickly.

Post by licjapodaca »

I understand your point, but here the important thing is the correctly execution of your solutions in the integration with our SaaS solution. But ok, I already tested your Taskboard "Columns" example and it is the same issue behavior with OSx Monterrey and Safari 15.1 as you can see in the following image:

same-issue.png
same-issue.png (750.57 KiB) Viewed 1218 times

Issues:

• The columns are incorrectly resized
  • There is no scrollbar at the bottom of the Taskboard with many columns

I don't know if it help to you to find the issue "When a resize the browser the columns align correctly but the scrollbar still doesn't appears".

Regards

Post by mats »

Can you please record your session with this link: https://bryntum.com/examples/taskboard/columns/?video=1

after reproducing, please use the Feedback button to submit session to us.

Post by licjapodaca »

Hi @mats, I have a doubt, when you say:

Do you refer to record the screen with some tool like Camtasia to create a video with the issue?

Regards

Post by licjapodaca »

Oh I already saw... I just had to open the Feedback button and then click and drag the issue in the URL that you gave me and after that fill all the form and submit the issue session ...

feedback-error.png
feedback-error.png (396.77 KiB) Viewed 1147 times

READY!

Regards

Post by Animal »

It runs on Chrome where the layout looks fine, but won't even start on my Safari:

Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 20.44.48.png
Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 20.44.48.png (52.75 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

Post by licjapodaca »

Hi @Animal, so you will create an issue in GitHub to be resolved in the next release version?

Regards