Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by evan.charles.smith »

Hello

First time with your calendar widget, and as many evaluating the features
I have your week/year today <> working and showing up in my app.
Our app is running in chrome, javascript, flask, jquery, and bootstrap 3 :-)

How do I

1. when I click on a cell on the month I get a "edit event" dialog.
    I wish to change it to a) remove the "calendar" ... as I only have one and so does not make sense to me to have it. And remove the "repeat" ... I think.
  2. I have an external td that is draggable true and can start a drag ... how do I "drop on a cell" in my calendar (both month and year).
  3. for some reason scroll no longer works (vertical) imagine easy to fix.
  4. I wanted the buttons on the toolbar to look like our bootstrap 3, so I just fixed the css ... likely a better hook for this
  5. I will want events for when things that are placed on the calendar (by any other means) and moved/deleted
  6. how can I "export the calendar events" a CSV / PDF is likely ideal here
  7. I will want to have "rules" for if it is legal for an event to be on a cell... and provide a message if is not. Like ... sorry you can't work on friday night etc.

So far very nice control, looking forward to using the entire suite in time, but starting with this :-)

Thanks for the help!
Evan

Post by evan.charles.smith »

I also would like to bound the upper and lower date. So really show say 8 months in the future and not go outside that range. And perhaps disable a few weeks from getting events. Even hide those weeks. How might that be done ?

Post by Animal »

Let's go through these one by one.

• "Scroll no longer works"? I do not understand this.

• All widgets are fully themeable using the provided SASS files which all use SASS variables to define colours, margins, etc.

I'd advise you to go through all the examples in the examples page to see which ones exhibit features that you need, and look at the source code for each one. There's a button to show the source:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 09.35.38.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 09.35.38.png (24.02 KiB) Viewed 351 times

And the examples, together show almost every important API available, and contain extensive commenting explaining what they are doing:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 09.38.22.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 09.38.22.png (174.53 KiB) Viewed 351 times