Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by ashokkumar.b »

Can we pass assignments to the wrapper just like we are passing events and resources? If not how do we handle multi assignments events.

<bryntum-calendar
	[events] = "events"
	[resources] = "resources"
	[assignments] = "assignments">
</bryntum-calendar>

Post by Animal »

This should help: https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/guide/Scheduler/data/displayingdata#creating-a-scheduler-with-data

The data module is common between all scheduling products, so that part from Scheduler documentation is relevant. Calendar uses all Scheduler's data classes, Project, EventStore etc

Post by ashokkumar.b »

Thanks for reply, I am still not very clear as to how to pass the data to the angular wrapper. Can you please give link of angular demo project which has implemented the multi assignment, I am planning buy this. Currently doing the POC to test the available features.

Post by saki »

There is currently no assignments property on the calendar instance so that you cannot bind it as above. The workable approach is to set data on assignmentStore directly, for example in ngAfterViewInit. I have adjusted our Calendar filtering example to demonstrate it.

We will discuss internally if we would make the assignment available on the view level.

Attachments
assignmets.zip
(457.56 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Post by Animal »