Our powerful JS Calendar component

Post by rajmohiuddin »

I have a trial version of Bryntum calendar for react ... using your documentation i used the same example code, but i am getting "Data loading Falied!" in crudmanager configuration of the calendar.

i have attached some screen shots of my developer tool and code ...

Kindly guide me where am i mistaking

thanks

Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.34.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.34.50 PM.png (59.07 KiB) Viewed 779 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.31.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.31.46 PM.png (155.22 KiB) Viewed 779 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.31.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-08 at 2.31.56 PM.png (146.34 KiB) Viewed 779 times

Post by mats »

We could not reproduce this issue. To assist you with your question, please provide more details including a runnable test case (as described in our support guidelines).

To get the fastest possible support, provide a simple test case based on our standard examples.

Post by rajmohiuddin »

what other details you need, i am working on a local host, i am attaching my config file for the calendar.
My 2nd question is how i can load data from api in a crudManager or how i can handle the state base data loading ???

Attachments
calendarConfig.js
(2.54 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Please check your screenshot. It clearly states that when CrudManager is trying to load data.json it receives an HTML page. This is a problem of your local application. Make sure data is in the correct place and can be loaded by URL.

Post by rajmohiuddin »

Thanks Maxim, i updated the path of data.json file and it worked ...

now my 2nd concern is how i can use state base data in crudManager ?? or get data from api and assign to crudManager

Post by rajmohiuddin »

but for that do i need to install/purchase the Bryntum gantt as well ??
and any working example of that ??

No, this API should work in trial too. Please check the doc, it says:

he package can hold data for EventStore, AssignmentStore, ResourceStore and DependencyStore. It uses the same format as when creating a project with inline data

And project inline data format could be found in this guide: https://bryntum.com/docs/gantt/#Gantt/guides/data/project_data.md