Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by Ayurchenkoi »

Hi Support team,

We are getting problem to add custom fields. We registered all the fields, added them to the form, but when the chart is synchronized, these fields are not sent to the api, it also happens that when working with the gantt when the form is reopened, the previously changed fields retain their initial state.

Post by alex.l »

Hi Ayurchenkoi,

Sounds weird. Please attach your application here, we will try to find the reason of such behaviour.
Usually it may happens if TaskModel doesn't have these custom fields added, but you said you did it. So we need to see the code.

All the best,
Alex

Post by Ayurchenkoi »

Post by tasnim »

He means by attaching your application is that you need to create a zip file of your whole app and upload it here.

Post by Ayurchenkoi »

Project in attachments

Attachments
project-gantt.rar
(663.59 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

Post by alex.l »

Hi Ayurchenkoi,

How can I run the application you attached?

All the best,
Alex

Post by Ayurchenkoi »

This is a commercial project, so unfortunately I can't upload all the code, can I somehow contact you in other ways, for example - zoom?

Post by alex.l »

Hi Ayurchenkoi,

We don't consult by Zoom in bounds of forum support, unfortunately. For this kind of help we have Professional Services where you can hire us for few hours to help with anything you need (https://www.bryntum.com/services/ )
If you can't share your code here, try to send it by email on support at bryntum.com and we will check it.

All the best,
Alex