Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by kenken9301680 »

I fixed all the json formatting errors but still can't display the content. Everything that is needed is in the source code I added above. Can you run it to test it.

Attachments
gantt-example.zip
(236.05 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
1234.png
1234.png (131.79 KiB) Viewed 441 times

Post by mats »

Now you see the console warning which tells you what the error is. You have not applied size to the component element. Review your HTML + CSS and you should easily find where you forgot to set height/flex.

Post by kenken9301680 »

I do not quite get it. You can just specify which part of my code is missing. I have added the dimensions for the content

Post by kenken9301680 »

I don't think I'm missing something, please try running my code to see how the error looks.

Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (241.61 KiB) Viewed 437 times

Post by mats »

Can you please show the sizing for the outermost Gantt container element? The one with b-gantt on it? Could perhaps be some external CSS in your app that affects this too. Opening it in Chrome dev tools and looking should give a clue what's going on.

Post by kenken9301680 »

this is what you are talking about, i just added height to it but still nothing happened

Attachments
Untitled1111.png
Untitled1111.png (215.43 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Post by mats »

That is the wrapper outer element yes, and it has to be sized correctly for the rendering to work. Try setting a size in your stylesheet for it to be

height : 100%

And also ensure outer parents are also sized correctly.

Post by kenken9301680 »

Thank you very much, let me see it again