Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by MauriceLapre »

Hi,

After changing the framework from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3, I'm getting an error in my app after loading my data:

Bryntum Gantt - 009.png
Bryntum Gantt - 009.png (32.89 KiB) Viewed 970 times
Bryntum Gantt - 010.png
Bryntum Gantt - 010.png (16.61 KiB) Viewed 970 times

The only thing that has changed in my app is the version. In version 2.1.2 it's still working perfectly. I can't find a function called "calculateDurationPure" in version 2.1.2.

Could you have a look at this codewise? The new versions must be doing something different with the data or propagation or calculating duration on parent task or something. It seems to throw the error when startDate > endDate but I can't find that in my data. Then I can look at my code and data in a more specific way to see what I need to change to get it working again.

Thank you!

Post by mats »

Sounds strange. Do you have a test case for us?

Post by MauriceLapre »

I changed the framework to 2.1.4 and got the error again a couple of times. Looked like it had something to do with either duration or effort on parent and/or child tasks and the calculations applied to the parent task. Changed that a little bit (duration and effort were strings in my data at first with comma sign as decimal separator, Dutch notation) and now can't reproduce the error again.

So, strange but I'm not having issues anymore so that's a good thing.

Post by mats »

Ok, glad to hear it's resolved!