Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by misto »

Hello
I would like to avoid using HummusJS (support ended) for multi-page export. Instead of having multiple htmls, have only one with pages-break (<div style = "display: block; clear: both; page-break-after: always;"> </div>).

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello,

Yes, you're right, the support has finished. But the author allows to use HummusJS as is under the current license:
Update 9/11/2019 Ending Support:
Hi All, after 6 years I decided to finish supporting HummusJS. You may still use the code as is, with the provided license...
Besides that, we tried to use page-break-after style and it didn't work well with headless puppeteer. Hummus is used only for basic operation of combining files to one, and the integration is very simple, so you can easily replace it with any other library you prefer. By the way if you find one, please share with us ;) we'd be happy to consider it too.

In other words we're not going to drop HummusJS unless we see a serious problem with it. If you find something, please let us know.

Best,
Pavel

P.S. Note, that provided server is an example, so don't be afraid of changing it if you need extra functionality or you don't like how it works, it's not a part of our sources.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by misto »

Thank you,
pdf-lib works for me. (Hummus aleatory blocks iis - config with iisnode)

Post by pmiklashevich »

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer