Our state of the art Gantt chart

Post by rahulranjan »

How Can i get the Events on opening of resource assignment pop up. and saving , selecting . Can i customise the component

Post by pmiklashevich »

You can customize any component you want. You can either extend a class or override it. To customize assignments editing, please learn the next classes:
ResourceAssignmentColumn, its editor AssignmentField, its private picker AssignmentPicker, and its public child AssignmentGrid. If you provide more details on how you're going to change it, we can tell you more.

Cheers,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by rahulranjan »

Thanks For Your kind support can you provide with sample Implementation

Post by pmiklashevich »

Please reveal your requirements. What exactly you wish to change?

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by rahulranjan »

I simply wants to get the events from save ,on pop up open of resource assignment column. etc. Here link to project
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B9jEtH ... sp=sharing
For example i want to assign a resource so we need to click on resource assignment column cell and a pop up opens the pop save event , select event , etc. . This is the requirement.

Post by maximgb »

Hello,

if you want to assign resource to an event then just assign it using API. Here's the link to our API documentation for Event::assign() method https://bryntum.com/docs/gantt/#Schedul ... ion-assign
Use the force read the source.

Post by rahulranjan »

Hi
Thanks For Reply . I have gone through your docs. Can you provide with some code sample Please . I am using Angular 7 . Save event for resource pop save

Post by rahulranjan »

hi
can you kindly let me know about this.

Post by maximgb »

Hello,

sorry I can't get what you need to do, can you please elaborate on what do you mean by this requirement:
Save event for resource pop save
maybe with pictures and steps, like
step 1: do one thing
step 2: do another thing
step 3: ...
Use the force read the source.

Post by rahulranjan »

Hi
I want to get event from resource assignment pop up i.e save button and want to add few column in assignment pop up. apart from resource name and unit column