Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by peterjc »

Hi, I am finally able to update my scheduler form 3.1.3 to the latest released version 5.0.6.

I've installed the new packages etc, and now I am going to go through and see what I need to change.

Most of the properties actually seemed to still be there (or I found some that look to be the same just renamed), however one I cannot find is customClass, ie I gave this a custom class name, and then nested all my custom css (in Angular's global.scss) within this class
eg.

in the component...

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (30.45 KiB) Viewed 196 times

and then in global.scss

.myCutomClass {
  /** Remove rectangle around the resources **/
  .b-grid-cell.b-focused:after {
    display: none;
  }

.b-sch-event { border-radius: 3px; // Get rid of spacing around the events padding: 0; text-overflow: ellipsis; display: flex; align-items: center; flex-wrap: nowrap; justify-content: flex-start; } .b-sch-foreground-canvas { .. (and many other styles)

Is there still such a property, just so these styles will not affect another instance of the scheduler elsewhere in the application?

Thanks in advance

Post by marcio »

Hey Peter,

I believe this one https://www.bryntum.com/docs/scheduler/api/Scheduler/view/Scheduler#config-cls is the one that you are looking for, we have also another CSS configuration if you look into that section.

Best regards,
Márcio

Post by peterjc »

Thanks for that, I have used the cls property and all works as before.

cls.png
cls.png (7.01 KiB) Viewed 179 times