Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by til.schniese »

Hi,

I am currently trying to use the recurring events feature on the SchedulerPro. It is actually very simple.

new Scheduler({
... events: [ { id: 1, resourceId: 2, startDate: new Date(2021, 9, 15, 4), endDate: new Date(2021, 9, 15, 19), name: 'Investigation', recurrenceRule: 'FREQ=DAILY', iconCls: 'b-fa b-fa-search', }, ], resources: [ { id: 2, name: 'test' } ], enableRecurringEvents: true, }

The problem: Instead of having a daily entry for this event in my schedule, all occurrences are added to the initial start date of the event. I literally have tons of entries for the same date column now.
I figured out, that the keys of the occurrencesMap are calculated correctly, but the generated eventRecords for those occurrences are getting reset to the initial start date at some point. I am really confused about this.

I am currently using the schedulerpro and the schedulerpro-vue package both in v 4.3.0.
Maybe this is related to the vue package, but I am not sure. Do you have any idea?

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

Hello.
Reproduced, ticket opened here: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/3573 Thank you for report.

UPD: recurring events are not supported in pro, despite pro having related configs documented. I changed ticket to a feature request.

Post by til.schniese »

Thanks, actually it looked like most of the logic is already there, but its just not displayed correctly. Any chance to get this with the next release? Cause we really need this..

Post by Maxim Gorkovsky »

We hope to implement it by the end of this year, but I cannot give you more precise estimate. Subscribe to the ticket to stay tuned.
And speaking of prioritizing features, you can contact sales at bryntum.com for more info.