Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by jeffrey1994 »

When running a PDF export I'm getting the following error:

[SEVERE] webpack-internal:///./src/scheduler/feature/PnPDFExportFeature.ts 209:32 TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
    at MultiPageExporter._callee4$ (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:134766:101)
    at tryCatch (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:238554:40)
    at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:238785:22)
    at Generator.eval [as next] (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:238610:21)
    at asyncGeneratorStep (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:221234:24)
    at _next (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:221256:9)
    at eval (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:221263:7)
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at MultiPageExporter.eval (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:221252:12)
    at MultiPageExporter.buildPage (webpack-internal:///../../../../bryntum-scheduler/build/scheduler.umd.js:134871:27)

The error seems to happen ever since we upgraded from 4.0.8 to 4.2.6.
I'm however not able to reproduce a test case. Weirdly the error also seems to only occur while running a Selenium test.

I saw the same issue on github already but I don't think it was fixed.
https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/335

Post by alex.l »

Hi jeffrey1994,

The issue was marked as "not reproducible" and closed. We cannot get it on our side. You will help a lot if you'll be able to reproduce it and send us a runnable test case.

Thank you!

All the best,
Alex