Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by abisht »

I have added a simple scheduler with no custom classes. However when scrolling i see DateTimes are disappearing and also the row boarders are stretched only for screen width. I made sure no classes are added to alter the css. Attached video shows the behaviour. Please let me know how if I am missing anything here.

Scroll Issue.mov
(994.49 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Attachments
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 5.47.25 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 5.47.25 AM.png (114.9 KiB) Viewed 603 times

Post by abisht »

<bryntum-scheduler
[id]="schedulerConfig.id"
[barMargin]="schedulerConfig.barMargin"
[columns]="columns"
[events]="schedulerConfig.events"
[resources]="schedulerConfig.resources"
[rowHeight]="schedulerConfig.rowHeight"
</bryntum-scheduler>
.b-grid-row {
  border-bottom-color: #707070;
}

Post by alex.l »

Hi abisht,

We should be able to reproduce it to find the problem. Do you see that in our examples? Can you reproduce it using any of our example as a base?
Please attach a runnable test case - your app or our examples with required modifications, we will help you asap.

Thank you!

All the best,
Alex

Post by abisht »

The issue is because I am trying to remove all the columns using below code and add new columns dynamically. This is removing the TimeAxisColumn and other default columns in the columnStore. How can I delete multiple columns without deleting the before mentioned default columns. I tried using find to filter columns with text (so that default columns are not filtered) but it returns only one and delete it. The filter method on the same is retuning void and cannot be used. Please suggest an approach on how to filter/delete multiple columns

private updateSchedulerColumns(): void {
    this.updateResourceSchedulerConfig();
    // const schedulerColumns = this.scheduler.instance.columns.find(({ text }) => text);
    // this.scheduler.instance.columns.remove(schedulerColumns);
    this.scheduler.instance.columns.removeAll();
    this.scheduler.instance.columns.add(this.schedulerConfig.columns);
  }

My Columns are like

{
text: 'Sample Column Name',
field: 'sampleProperty',
resizable: false,
width: 150,
tooltipRenderer: false,
editor: false,
enableCellContextMenu: false
}

Post by saki »

Yes, the problem is most likely caused by removing the TimeAxis column and re-adding it later. That is somewhat unusual approach; what are you trying to achieve? Can you elaborate?