Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Gowtham »

When using Gantt and Histogram combination we are getting error while assigning the data to project model on second time. Please find the below error and attached the sample project.

Unknown Identified [Object Object]

UnknownIdentifier.png
UnknownIdentifier.png (180.79 KiB) Viewed 652 times

[gantt-ResourceHistogram.zip] REMOVED (Contained lib files)

Post by pmiklashevich »

Hello,

Running you testcase I got this error:

VersionHelper.js:72 Uncaught Error: Bryntum bundle included twice, check cache-busters and file types (.js).
Simultaneous imports from "*.module.js" and "*.umd.js" bundles are not allowed.
    at Function.setVersion (VersionHelper.js:72)
    at Base.js:1587

This means your imports are wrong.

Also you should never include our lib to the testcase. I'll have to remove your attachment.

To create a testcase please apply minimal changes to one of our demos. The testcase should not contain tons of commented out code, or not related code to reproduce the problem. Add clear steps to reproduce the problem. Make sure your testcase case is runnable.

Best regards,
Pavel

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by pmiklashevich »

The stacktrace you provided looks familiar. Please check out this ticket: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/2138
It is solved, but not released yet. You can download the nightly build from customer zone to make sure the problem is gone.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by Gowtham »

Yeah we have tried in the sample and it worked fine. May I know when this is planned for release/beta testing. So that we will try in our project using npm.

Post by mats »

Later this week!