Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by rahulranjan »

Hi
I have

1. start date
  2. duration
  3. calendar
  4. project hoursPerDay
    for a new task which is not added fin task store it will dynamic on some Save Event ,before adding to task store i want to see end date and other calculated fields based on above 4 inputs , How can i get it where to pass the values
    and see output from brytumn for that task.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Please provide more details showing what you're doing and where the complexity is. Are you using gantt and customized task editor? You say the task is not part of any task store. Are you trying to implement custom validation for newly created tasks before they are added to the task store? Please provide some context, a runnable testcase, etc.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by rahulranjan »

Hi
We have custom dialog box to create task , where user input

1. name 2. calendar drop down (user can select any calendar for that task) 3. schedule Mode (Drop down which user can create) 4. we have start date and duration which which enters and based on this inputs i.e calendar , schedule mode, start date and duration we have to show end/finish date of task . We have finish date field which is disable it should be be populate based on input given by user and here we have question how to pass or what to do to pass the user inputs and get output of calculated fields(end Date) done by gantt ?. then after that on create button it will added to task Store (which we do)

Post by rahulranjan »

Hi
Like in examples we create task and give start date and duration , select calendar it changes or give Finish Date .

Post by alex.l »

Hi rahulranjan,

To calculate endDate / duration and other scheduling-related values using Scheduler Engine, you have to add a task into a project (store).
It might be helpful to read Pavel's reply on one of your previous questions here: viewtopic.php?p=80706#p80706

All the best,
Alex

All the best,
Alex