Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by pmiklashevich »

The issue you gave a link to is solved. Please comment on the solution Saki provided above. Did it help you? If not, please create a new small runnable testcase based on one of our examples, describe clear steps how to reproduce the issue and attach it here. Thank you

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by NARESH.RAI »

Hello pmiklashevich ,

Not sure your in loop or not but I am still facing issue with scheduler Pro on Production environment which has title for same ticket.

For same i have given test app in another ticket (thats'y provided link in previous comment).
Check test app for more info.

Looking forward for quick solution on this.

Thanks

Post by pmiklashevich »

There is no attachment in this post. Questions must be encapsulated. One question per thread is a must. Please see the guidelines here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=772 To be able to help you we need to reproduce the issue. We cannot reproduce your issue with our examples. That's why I ask you about clear testcase and steps to reproduce (what command you run to see error). Also you've been given with different advice and I'm not sure what you have already tried. Please attach here something runnable that we can inspect. Thank you.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by NARESH.RAI »

Hello,

Attaching a runnable angular-7 test app, which includes both Gantt and SchedulerPro (latest version beta-2 widgets.

We are facing issue with scheduler pro as it's not rendering properly when we build with AOT, where as Gantt is working fine.

To run the test app follow below steps -
1) Copy Gantt & SchedulerPro library build folder and respective angular wrappers only @ mentioned path in package.json
2) Do npm install and Build application using ng build --prod (AOT build) and u will see that scheduler pro not load fully.

let me know if any queries u have.

Attachments
testApp.zip
(23.35 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

Post by mats »

Latest version is RC-1, can you please confirm this is what you use in the test app?

Post by NARESH.RAI »

Version - 4.0 beta2 is used for both gantt + schedulerPro in test App.

As same issue i am facing with version - RC-1

Post by saki »

Hello Naresh,

is this the same problem as here: viewtopic.php?p=77796#p77796?

If so, I believe it is already answered in the above post. I have also compiled it successfully with ng build --prod. To test it in-place I only had to configure routing with hash, to change base href to show:

<base href="./">

and for compilation I had to increase budget size in angular.json. I'm attaching the modified file.

Attachments
angular.json
(3.93 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

Post by NARESH.RAI »

Yes, this issue is also resolved with new release RC-1.

Thanks team