Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by Ailytic »

Hi,

We are using scheduler pro but want to disable the backing engine (chronograph) as all of our logic is calculated using our own engine in the backend. Is there a way to disable this functionality? We purely want to use scheduler pro as a display tool.

Kind regards,
Sean

Post by nickolay »

Hi,

For that you can override all methods that calculates various properties to a fixed implementation that returns written value, something like:

import { ProposedOrPrevious } from '......../ChronoGraph/chrono/Effect.js'

class MyTaskModel extends TaskModel {
    * calculateStartDate () {
        return yield ProposedOrPrevious
    }
}

You need to override start/end/duration in this way, at least.

Post by Ailytic »

Thanks for your reply! How am I able to do this if I am including it from the UMD bundle? I can not see the Chronograph classes exposed.

Post by nickolay »

It seems that symbol is not exposed in the umd bundle. Created a ticket for that: https://github.com/bryntum/support/issues/960

Please try using plain sources for now?

Post by Ailytic »

Would prefer not to switch to using plain sources as that would be quite an exercise. How long until they can be exposed in the bundle?

Post by nickolay »

I see. Not quite sure when exactly, should be available in the nightly build in a few days.

Post by Ailytic »

I just noticed that there are no nightly builds for scheduler pro in the customer zone. Anyway I can access these?

Post by mats »

Looks like a build hasn't triggered correctly, we'll investigate and get it fixed.

Post by Ailytic »

Any ETA?

Post by mats »

If we get it fixed tomorrow, builds should appear the day after - so in the next few days.