Premium support for our pure JavaScript UI components

Post by rasmus@hovemunk.dk »

Hi

I am trying, with no luck to upgrade my 1.2.2 to 2.2.. With no luck. So I tried to download from the customer portal, and see if I could run any example projects. But when i run npm install for Angular 7 example, I get this:

npm ERR! code ENOLOCAL
npm ERR! Could not install from "..\_shared\dist\bryntum-angular-shared" as it does not contain a package.json file.

Post by pmiklashevich »

Please go to examples/angular/_shared and run `npm install` and `npm run build`. I've added this to the examples/angular/angular-7/README.md file. Thanks for your feedback!

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

I tried that. But then I get the error:
npm ERR! Maximum call stack size exceeded

Post by pmiklashevich »

Do you see this error in our official Scheduler 2.2.1 release when you try to build examples/angular/_shared folder? Try to remove node_modules and package-lock file and start over? What's your node version? Please attach your build log with error

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

There is no node_modules folder.

I have attached to debug.log file
Attachments
2019-08-14T11_09_26_229Z-debug.log
(255.85 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

Also, I have tried with Angular 6/5 examples - these does not work either. They can build - but an error occurs at runtime

Post by pmiklashevich »

Angular 5/6 are broken when you start them as `npm run start`, but work if just build them as `npm run build`. I've created a ticket to get it fixed: https://app.assembla.com/spaces/bryntum/tickets/9046-angular-n-demos-are-broken/details

About angular-7 demo it works fine on both Mac OS and Windows 10 OS.
Please see my build log:
windows_angular7_build_log.txt
(5.93 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Снимок экрана 2019-08-14 в 16.16.47.png
Снимок экрана 2019-08-14 в 16.16.47.png (107.43 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Here is the commands I ran:
C:\Users\IEUser>node -v
#v10.16.1
C:\Users\IEUser>cd Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\_shared
C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\_shared>npm install
C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\_shared>npm run build
C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\_shared>cd ..\angular-7
C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\angular-7>npm install
C:\Users\IEUser\Desktop\scheduler-2.2.1\examples\angular\angular-7>npm run start
Please make sure you're are using the latest node version and try to repeat the commands I used to see if they work for you.

Pavlo Miklashevych
Sr. Frontend Developer

Post by sergey.maltsev »

Hi!

Angular issues with dev server (npm run start) were resolved.
You can wait for the latest nightly build or manually fix it by replacing poilyfill import in ../src/polyfills.ts file inside demo folder.

Replace this
import 'core-js/es6/reflect';
with
import 'core-js/es7/reflect';

This should fix issues with Angular 5/6/7 demos.